ARTS@DRCLAS seeks to foster and develop the scope of Latin American visual and performing arts at Harvard University through exhibitions, conferences and performances hosted by the David Rockefeller Center local and overseas offices. Through events and exhibitions organized in collaboration with specific departments and faculty, and aligned with course-content within Harvard, ARTS @ DRCLAS serves as a resource for students and faculty working in the arts and strives to ensure academic presence, expand research and contribute to the University’s teaching mission. In Latin America, the program seeks to strengthen ties between Harvard and local art institutions and facilitate Harvard presence in the region.
- One-time Events serve as a platform to respond to the interests of Faculty and students
- Ongoing Collaborations are designed to establish long-lasting and in-depth relationships with other departments and art initiatives throughout the University
- Exhibitions @1730 feature Latino and Latin American visual arts on a daily basis at DRCLAS Offices. Exhibitions typically are on display for one semester.
- Overseas Faculty Series are designed to create public activities and research projects overseas with the collaboration of faculty.
- Arts and Sciences Workshop is a faculty initiative chaired and moderated by Romance Languages and Literatures Professor Mariano Siskind.
Join the DRCLAS MAILING LIST