This page is for students who have officially been admitted to participate in a David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS) Summer Program.
On this page, you will find the following sections:
DRCLAS & University Pre-departure Requirements to complete
- Please follow the guidelines for the country in which your program will take place
Additional Information for Students & Families
- Student Responsibilities
- Payments and Funding Details
- International Health and Safety Information (and Zika Virus Information)
- Visa and Passport Services
- General Information for Families
Once admitted into the DRCLAS programs, you should complete these steps as soon as possible. For more information about these forms, please visit Harvard Global Support Services.
NOTE: The DRCLAS Student Dropbox is located underneath the mailboxes, across from room S-206 in CGIS South (2nd floor). Risk & Release Waivers & Conditions of Participation Forms are required to be submitted, hard copy, to this dropbox.