Americas Society/ Council of the Americas and Chile’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs will host the ninth annual Latin American Cities Conference in Santiago. Speakers will address Chile's economic forecast, growth prospects, and the country's increasingly important role in regional trade networks. As President Michelle Bachelet finishes the first 100 days of her second term, panelists will consider the challenges and opportunities that face the new administration in regards to fiscal and economic policies, education, and the energy sector.
In collaboration with Adolfo Ibañez School of Management, AmCham Chile, Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago, Cámara de Comercio Santiago, Columbia Global Centers - Latin America (Santiago), ComunidadMujer, David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies - Harvard University, Endeavor Chile, Fundación Chile, and Grupo Liderazgo.
- Heraldo Muñoz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile
- Luis Felipe Céspedes, Minister of Economy, Development and Tourism of Chile
- Máximo Pacheco, Minister of Energy of Chile
- Carlos Barrera, Vice President and Managing Director, SunEdison Latin America
- Víctor Hassi Sabal, General Country Manager, MetLife Chile Seguros de Vida S.A and Chairman, ProVida AFP
- Cristián Maturana, General Director and Founder, Portalinmobiliario.com
- Nicolás Paut Vicuña, Economy Editor, CNN Chile
- Jorge Rodríguez, Executive President, Alto Maipo, AES Gener
- Susan Segal, President & CEO of Americas Society Council of the Americas
Note: This event is free of charge. Prior registration is required. Registration is NOT required to view the webcast.
***Click HERE to register***