**Please contact Eugenio Briales Gomez-Tarragona email@example.com or Kristina Petrosino firstname.lastname@example.org for additional Symposium and registration details and event agenda.**
Please join us as senior regulators, executives, and academics from the region convene in a unique and intimate setting to promote the exchange of ideas between global financial counterparts. The dialogue takes place in small group discussions and plenary sessions, as well as informal settings like receptions, meals. Participation is by invitation-only, and conducted under Chatham House rules.
- Jaime Aguade, Chairman, Comisión Nacional de Valores, Mexico
- Rocio Balestra, Commissioner, Comisión Nacional de Valores, Argentina
- Lilian Rocca Carbajal, Former Superintendent, Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores, Perú
- Joaquim Levy, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, World Bank Group
- Otavio Ribeiro Damaso, Deputy Governor, Financial Regulation, Banco de Brasil
- Andrew J Olmem, Special Assistant to the President for Financial Policy
- Leonardo Pereira, Senior Fellow, Program on International Financial Systems, Harvard Law School and Former Executive Chairman, Comissão de Valores Mobiliários, Brazil
- Hal S. Scott, Nomura Professor & Director, PIFS, Harvard Law School
Delegates will gain an enhanced understanding of the capital markets along with financial and regulatory issues affecting practitioners and policymakers.
- Capital Markets and Meeting the Needs of the Real Economy
- The G20 Financial Reform Agenda and Latin America: Changing with Trump Administration? Support for Reforms? Relevance to LatAm? Guidelines and Self-regulation
HLS-PIFS specializes in programming and education on issues related to capital markets, financial regulation, and international financial systems. HLS-PIFS convenes a series of globally acclaimed Symposia, convening thought leaders from China, Europe, India, Japan, Latin America and the United States for dialogue on key financial issues and the development of capital markets. For more information, visit http://pifs.law.harvard.edu/.