DRCLAS awards Student Group Grants for the following:
- Undergraduate Student Organizations
- Graduate Student Organizations
- University-wide student organizations
- Graduate special groups working with a Harvard faculty member
Grants are issued for substantial publications, conferences, and events at Harvard University related to Latin America, the Caribbean, or Latinx populations in the United States. Events must be local.
Amount: $500 on average, varies per event.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- This grant will not support any travel activities outside of the Boston Metropolitan Area
- Events must have a strong academic component (study breaks are not considered)
- Groups applying for retroactive funding will not be given priority
Fall Deadline: October 12, 2018
Spring Deadline: February 22, 2019
DRCLAS uses the Common Grant Application for student organizations. Applications that are not complete (with a detailed event description and budget) will not be considered.
Contact: Rachel Murray-Crawford, Student Programs Manager, for any questions