DRCLAS awards Student Group Grants to Undergraduate Student Organizations, Graduate Student Organizations, University-wide student organizations, and Graduate Special Groups working with a Harvard faculty member for publications, workshops, conferences, and/or events at Harvard University related to Latin America, the Caribbean, or Latinx populations in the United States.
Support may include, but is not limited to, grants (amount varies based on need), content/strategy advice, publicity, print materials, and venues. Student groups are encouraged to apply in advance, in an effort to create more opportunity for collaboration between DRCLAS and the group.
Application requirements include:
• Brief Synopsis
• Detailed description
• Detailed budget
• List of any applicable current/potential cosponsors
• Perceived community impact
• Link to any digital materials/publicity already in place
Please note the following conditions:
• This grant will does not support any travel activities outside of the Boston Metropolitan Area
• Events must have a strong academic component (study breaks are not considered)
• Groups applying for retroactive funding will not be given priority
Submit your completed application directly to DRCLAS using this Qualtrics form (link forthcoming).
Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will open in August 2019.
Contact Rachel Murray-Crawford for any questions